How do I Download and Install ESET NOD32 Antivirus?
I. Uninstall other antivirus software
You must uninstall any previously installed antivirus software from your system before installing your ESET product (uninstallers for common antivirus software). When you are finished, continue to part II to install your product.
II. Download the ESET Live Installer or insert CD
If you have a CD, insert the CD into your computer (if the installation does not begin automatically, click Start → Computer and double-click the ESET disc icon) and proceed to part II. If you do not have a functioning CD drive, follow the steps below to download your product:
- Download ESET Live Installer here: http://download.eset.com/special/live-installer/eset_nod32_antivirus_live_installer.exe
- Click Save when prompted and save the file to a newly created folder (once the download has completed, you may be prompted to click Run and begin the installation process. Do not install from folders like Downloads, Temp or Desktop. If the installer does not run automatically, navigate to a newly created folder or wherever you saved the downloaded file and double-click it to open). When you are ready, continue to part III.
III. Install ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- In the Install ESET NOD32 Antivirus screen, click Continue.
- Click I Accept.
- Select the check box next to Yes, I want to participate (recommended). In the Detection of Potentially Unwanted Applications section, select your preferred and click Install.
- Click Done to exit the Installation Wizard.
- The Product activation window will open automatically. Type or copy/paste your License Key into the blank field and click Activate. If you have a CD, type your Activation Key (printed on the label) into the blank field. Be sure to include hypens.
- If you entered your credentials correctly, you will see the Activation successful screen. Click Done to complete your activation. If you have a CD and used an Activation Key to activate, you will see a registration screen. Complete all relevant fields and click Activate → Done.